We are Airbnb Superhosts & is now featured as
Is this your 1st Airbnb trip?
This is a great way to travel like a Captain!
Lonely Planet’s #2 Best City Worldwide for 2017.
Come stay at our Airbnb ‘Captain’s Den’ – it is a modern studio apartment in Mouille Point, Cape Town.
It’s conveniently on the platinum mile of the Atlantic Seaboard, close to city centre & beaches – the apartment is a 10 min walk from the V&A Waterfront!
Captain’s Den has everything to make your holiday or business trip
FUN , comfy, safe, e a s y & memorable!- The Captain
Come throw anchor.
Hoist the sails!
LOCATION. It is everything.
Mouille Point is a beachside oasis:
– Nestled on the Platinum Mile along the Atlantic Seaboard.
– Situated on MyCiti public bus routes easy 10-minute walk away from the V&A Waterfront.
– Easy 10-minute walk away from the V&A Waterfront.
– Short distance by Uber from the city & beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
– In walking of distance restaurants, gyms, grocery stores and pharmacy.
-5-minute drive from the major motorways and the airport is approximately 20 minutes away by car.
SLEEP. Soft, comfy & fresh.
We believe in a good night’s rest and pulled out all the stops.
– Extra length queen size bed and soft quality linen.
– All the duvet and pillow inners are anti-allergenic
– Scenic mountains views.
SHOWER. Mermaids incl.!
– A modern shower (as close as it gets to being in a rainforest)
– Fluffy & swimming towels provided.
– Soap and shampoo provided.
– A heated towel rail.
– Just in case you want to unwind after cycling the Argus or running along the promenade, the option is there to soak in a hot tub!
– Also hairdryer and ironing kit, including a handy self-steamer, to ensure you look your smartest (for that next business deal or sundowners).
STAY. Relax and Unwind.
– Our apartment enjoys scenic mountain views of Table Mountain, Signal Hill and Lions Head.
– There is fast Wifi and full DSTV (Satellite TV).
– The lounge has a three-seater sofa, coffee table and a massive flat screen TV.
– There are also two fold-up desks which function as nifty all-purpose study desks or dinner tables – ideal for sun-downers or getting some work done.
– Extra blankets and heaters are provided for just in case there is some nippy cold weather. Self-service laundry facilities are available.
– Safe indoor parking.
PLAY. We believe in fun.
– There are two bicycles available to enjoy a ride on the promenade.
– Collection of games, a picnic set and beach bats.
– Do let us know if you might require any other sports equipment.
– Plenty of travel books and maps available.
WI-FI & COFFEE. Essentials.
We are believers in fast unlimited Wi-fi and great coffee.
– We have a Nespresso machine – just bring your own pods!
– To your delight, we will surprise you with some of our favourite coffee roasts, ensure that the internet remains super-fast and share a list of our favorite coffee spots that shares our philosophy in free Wi-Fi.
GUEST EXPERIENCE. Lets show you!
– As your hosts here in Cape Town, we are keen to ensure you make the best of your stay.
– We are here to help if you like with itinerary suggestions, where to find boutique wine farms, organising transfers and the latest events happening in town.
– We are just a phone call or Whatsapp away.
HOUSE RULES. Mi casa su casa!
No furry friends aka pets or any smoking allowed in the apartment.
Just in case, our stuffed Frenchie promise to keep you company.
The apartment can stay 2 people max.